Hi, my name is Edward J. Yoon, was born in December 21, 1979. I’m interested in linear algebra, machine learning, graph theory, and distributed systems. I’m also an open source software developer. I’m currently developing distributed system clone projects such as Apache Hama, MRQL, BigTop, and Horn on the Apache Software Foundation.
If you want to contact to me: edwardyoon AT apache DOT org.
- 2014.12 ~ 2017.02: Senior Software Engineer, Samsung Electronics
- 2013.12 ~ 2014.11: CEO and Founder at DataSayer
- 2012.07 ~ 2013.08: Senior Software Engineer/Pre-sales at Oracle corporation
- 2011.01 ~ 2012.06: Project Manager at Korea Telecom
- 2007.01 ~ 2011.01: Senior Software Engineer at Naver, corp
Open Source Activities
- 2016.11 ~ Present: Committer of Apache Openwhisk
- 2015.10 ~ Present: Mentor of Apache HORN
- 2015.03 ~ Present: Member of Apache Software Foundation
- 2013.03 ~ Present: Committer of Apache MRQL
- 2012.05 ~ 2013.05: Chair of Apache Hama
- 2011.06 ~ Present: PMC member, Committer of Apache Bigtop project
- 2011.04 ~ 2016: Mentor, Google Summer of Code
- 2007.05 ~ Present: Founder of Apache Hama